Tetraminos to fit into the Wii U eShop on September 1st in Europe.
Bangkok, August 29th, 2016. – Sanuk Games is proudly dropping Tetraminos onto the Wii U eShop, on September 1st in Europe (€4.99) and on a later date in America ($4.99).
The classic arcade game is back in a supercharged version! For beginners or veterans, Tetraminos offers an easy-to-learn, limitless challenge.
· The Puzzle mode boasts 50 levels to give your brain a workout.
· The Endless mode will challenge you on both surviving and scoring – how much risk are you willing to take to rack up the combos and same-color lines?
· The local Versus mode, with up to 4 players, will have you challenge your friends and sabotage their boards in wild games.
Tetraminos is Sanuk Games’ third release on Wii U, after “Spot The Differences – Party!” and “Bombing Bastards”. Like its two predecessors, it offers a contemporary, state-of-the-art rendition of a classic gameplay.
It will be followed by three more classic games in the upcoming months: Brick Breaker, Mahjong and Solitaire.
About Sanuk Games
Sanuk Games is a 12-year-old game studio based in Bangkok. It boasts a team of veteran game developers among the best in Southeast Asia, and is licensed and experienced on all current systems.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017