Tetraminos to fit into the Wii U eShop on September 1st in Europe.
Bangkok, August 29th, 2016. – Sanuk Games is proudly dropping Tetraminos onto the Wii U eShop, on September 1st in Europe (€4.99) and on a later date in America ($4.99).
The classic arcade game is back in a supercharged version! For beginners or veterans, Tetraminos offers an easy-to-learn, limitless challenge.
· The Puzzle mode boasts 50 levels to give your brain a workout.
· The Endless mode will challenge you on both surviving and scoring – how much risk are you willing to take to rack up the combos and same-color lines?
· The local Versus mode, with up to 4 players, will have you challenge your friends and sabotage their boards in wild games.
Tetraminos is Sanuk Games’ third release on Wii U, after “Spot The Differences – Party!” and “Bombing Bastards”. Like its two predecessors, it offers a contemporary, state-of-the-art rendition of a classic gameplay.
It will be followed by three more classic games in the upcoming months: Brick Breaker, Mahjong and Solitaire.
About Sanuk Games
Sanuk Games is a 12-year-old game studio based in Bangkok. It boasts a team of veteran game developers among the best in Southeast Asia, and is licensed and experienced on all current systems.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017