Tetraminos to fit into the Wii U eShop on September 1st in Europe.
Bangkok, August 29th, 2016. – Sanuk Games is proudly dropping Tetraminos onto the Wii U eShop, on September 1st in Europe (€4.99) and on a later date in America ($4.99).
The classic arcade game is back in a supercharged version! For beginners or veterans, Tetraminos offers an easy-to-learn, limitless challenge.
· The Puzzle mode boasts 50 levels to give your brain a workout.
· The Endless mode will challenge you on both surviving and scoring – how much risk are you willing to take to rack up the combos and same-color lines?
· The local Versus mode, with up to 4 players, will have you challenge your friends and sabotage their boards in wild games.
Tetraminos is Sanuk Games’ third release on Wii U, after “Spot The Differences – Party!” and “Bombing Bastards”. Like its two predecessors, it offers a contemporary, state-of-the-art rendition of a classic gameplay.
It will be followed by three more classic games in the upcoming months: Brick Breaker, Mahjong and Solitaire.
About Sanuk Games
Sanuk Games is a 12-year-old game studio based in Bangkok. It boasts a team of veteran game developers among the best in Southeast Asia, and is licensed and experienced on all current systems.
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - August 22, 2017
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH NEW WAYS TO EXPERIENCE EOS - August 22, 2017
- New LEGO Worlds Nintendo Switch Teaser Trailer - August 22, 2017
- Batman: The Enemy Within – The Telltale Series - August 22, 2017
- We’ve Started Mountain Biking - August 21, 2017
- Attack on Titan 2 – Game News - August 21, 2017
- Monster Hunter: World – Game News - August 18, 2017
- Spintires: MudRunner – Game News - August 18, 2017
- In Another World With My Smartphone (2017) – Anime Review - August 16, 2017
- Join us in Twitch – We’re Live at least 1 time a day everyday - August 16, 2017