Toygeddon brings Racing Online Battle Arena to Steam Greenlight and GDC 2017
“The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot. The guy who invented the other three, he was a genius.” ― Sid Caesar
Milan, Italy, March 1 2017: Unreal Vision is happy to announce that its new multiplayer game Toygeddon has made its debut on Steam Greenlight and is on exhibit and available for demonstrations at GDC 2017, Booth 1902 (South Hall).
Toygeddon is a free-to-play Racing Online Battle Arena (R.O.B.A) inspired by the popular genre of MOBA with the addition of some frenzied racing fun. The title, in development for Windows, tells the story of some toys that live in an old and dismissed shopping mall on the verge of demolition.
Unable to cope with the situation, a group of toys decides to look for a new home but they’ll have to face other groups that do not agree with this idea.
- Three game modes (Capture the Battery – Exodus – King of the Mall) packed with frantic action and focused on the journey of the toys from the fight for the vital batteries through the crossing of a park infested with enemies, to the final conquest of the “Promised Land”.
- Vast customization options: twenty puppets with unique skills combinable with 15 power-ups, 200 accessories and 6 vehicles divided into 3 main categories (Tanks, Glass Cannon, Racer) with different characteristics for speed, health and weapons capabilities.
- Nine maps with matches for 6 to 10 players.
- Local multiplayer via split screen up to 4 players.
About Unreal Vision
Unreal Vision is an independent team of developers that has been working for more than 5 years in the gaming field. At present they are developing their most ambitious project to date: an online racing battle arena called “Toygeddon” that will let you compete in spectacular challenges where you can destroy your opponents and steal their abilities! The game will be available free-to-play on Windows PC.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017