Toygeddon brings Racing Online Battle Arena to Steam Greenlight and GDC 2017
“The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot. The guy who invented the other three, he was a genius.” ― Sid Caesar
Milan, Italy, March 1 2017: Unreal Vision is happy to announce that its new multiplayer game Toygeddon has made its debut on Steam Greenlight and is on exhibit and available for demonstrations at GDC 2017, Booth 1902 (South Hall).
Toygeddon is a free-to-play Racing Online Battle Arena (R.O.B.A) inspired by the popular genre of MOBA with the addition of some frenzied racing fun. The title, in development for Windows, tells the story of some toys that live in an old and dismissed shopping mall on the verge of demolition.
Unable to cope with the situation, a group of toys decides to look for a new home but they’ll have to face other groups that do not agree with this idea.
- Three game modes (Capture the Battery – Exodus – King of the Mall) packed with frantic action and focused on the journey of the toys from the fight for the vital batteries through the crossing of a park infested with enemies, to the final conquest of the “Promised Land”.
- Vast customization options: twenty puppets with unique skills combinable with 15 power-ups, 200 accessories and 6 vehicles divided into 3 main categories (Tanks, Glass Cannon, Racer) with different characteristics for speed, health and weapons capabilities.
- Nine maps with matches for 6 to 10 players.
- Local multiplayer via split screen up to 4 players.
About Unreal Vision
Unreal Vision is an independent team of developers that has been working for more than 5 years in the gaming field. At present they are developing their most ambitious project to date: an online racing battle arena called “Toygeddon” that will let you compete in spectacular challenges where you can destroy your opponents and steal their abilities! The game will be available free-to-play on Windows PC.
- Ultimate trivia game It’s Quiz Time out now on Xbox One - December 15, 2017
- Powerful Skills Revealed in New Extinction Trailer - December 15, 2017
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017