LONDON (9th December 2016) – Today Square Enix Ltd., and Disney have released a trailer that reveals new details from the forthcoming KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue. The game, available on the PlayStation®4 from 24th January 2017, is the final update leading to the highly-anticipated forthcoming title, KINGDOM HEARTS III, which will conclude Xehanort’s Dark Seeker Saga.
The trailer features gameplay footage and cutscenes from each title in the compilation including the remastered KINGDOM HEARTS Dream Drop Distance HD, and the brand-new chapters KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi] Back Cover and KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Birth by Sleep – A fragmentary passage –.
Accompanied by “Simple And Clean –Ray of Hope MIX–“, a new remix version of the theme tune for the series by Utada Hikaru, the trailer peeks into the machinations of the foretellers and the threat of a traitor. Fans can witness scenes from the devastating Keyblade War; the fate of Aqua as she battles to survive through the perilous and deceptive dangers of the Dark World; as well as Yen Sid’s wisdom on what Sora, Riku, and King Mickey must do in order to prepare for the final confrontation against Master Xehanort.
To watch the trailer now, visit: https://youtu.be/iu63R9ml_Es
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue will be available on the 24th January 2017 for the PlayStation®4. For more information visit:
About KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue is a compilation that brings the popular KINGDOM HEARTS Dream Drop Distance to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system platform remastered in high definition. The newly remastered title also features KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Birth by Sleep – A fragmentary passage –, a completely new playable episode that links to the story of KINGDOM HEARTS III, taking place after the storyline of KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep and told from the perspective of Aqua. Also included in the compilation is KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi] Back Cover, a new HD movie that tells the mysterious story of the foretellers, connecting the earliest parts of the series’ history.
About Square Enix Ltd.
Square Enix Ltd. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content in Europe and other PAL territories as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix Ltd. also has a global network of leading development studios such as IO Interactive™, Crystal Dynamics®, and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 115 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 68 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 46 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix Ltd. is a London-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix Ltd. can be found at http://eu.square-enix.com/en
© Disney Developed by SQUARE ENIX.
DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, FINAL FANTASY, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SPACE INVADERS, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018