Transcendence (2014) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
Transcendence (2014) is a beautiful conceptual piece displaying how intelligence can heal a planet and the betrayal by those who are trusted will destroy it. It’s a wonderful film filled with a great cast, and the perfect story-line, with a rather sad ending. Transcendence (2014) is a story about better creation, a way to build a better world; though in typical great things that help they tend to always get stopped. Transcendence (2014) is a very well balanced film that enjoy often to watch, as I’m a sci-fi computer nerd that loves movies on this topic. I’ve watched Transcendence probably 30 plus times since it’s release and not once was I let down other than how the film ends.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 4 stars
IMDB Info –
A scientist’s drive for artificial intelligence, takes on dangerous implications when his consciousness is uploaded into one such program.
Plot or Story Line –
Dr. Will Caster (Johnny Depp) is the foremost researcher in the field of Artificial Intelligence, working to create a sentient machine that combines the collective intelligence of everything ever known with the full range of human emotions. His highly controversial experiments have made him famous, but they have also made him the prime target of anti-technology extremists who will do whatever it takes to stop him. However, in their attempt to destroy Will, they inadvertently become the catalyst for him to succeed-to be a participant in his own transcendence. For his wife Evelyn (Rebecca Hall) and best friend Max Waters (Paul Bettany), both fellow researchers, the question is not if they can…but if they should. Their worst fears are realized as Will’s thirst for knowledge evolves into a seemingly omnipresent quest for power, to what end is unknown. The only thing that is becoming terrifyingly clear is there may be no way to stop him.
- For the love of the Suffering the training wheels have been removed #adventurecycling - February 17, 2018
- What’s Up. - February 2, 2018
- Let’s bring in 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018