The Transporter Refueled (2015) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
The Transporter Refueled (2015) was exactly what anyone would expect, it wasn’t great, and it wasn’t a complete flop. If I based a review on what the target audience of this film was, then it was a success; though it was just another action film.
The Transporter Refueled was merely some of the same stunts and scenes flipped around with some of the similar story of your basic action film. The actors within this movie were just what you’d expect to have, and yes they done the expected amount of a performance. Nothing special here, just a fair action film; you’d think that it would’ve at least been a little better than the Transporter films before it.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 3 stars
IMDB Info –
In the south of France, former special-ops mercenary Frank Martin enters into a game of chess with a femme-fatale and her three sidekicks who are looking for revenge against a sinister Russian kingpin.
Plot or Story Line –
Frank Martin, played by newcomer Ed Skrein, a former special-ops mercenary, is now living a less perilous life – or so he thinks – transporting classified packages for questionable people. When Frank’s father (Ray Stevenson) pays him a visit in the south of France, their father-son bonding weekend takes a turn for the worse when Frank is engaged by a cunning femme-fatale, Anna (Loan Chabanol), and her three seductive sidekicks to orchestrate the bank heist of the century. Frank must use his covert expertise and knowledge of fast cars, fast driving and fast women to outrun a sinister Russian kingpin, and worse than that, he is thrust into a dangerous game of chess with a team of gorgeous women out for revenge. From the producers of LUCY and the TAKEN trilogy, THE TRANSPORTER REFUELED is a fresh personification of the iconic role of Frank Martin, that launches the high-octane franchise into the present-day and introduces it to the next generation of thrill-seekers.
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017
- Black Desert Online – Game News - August 29, 2017
- Rune: Ragnarok – Game News - August 29, 2017
- Cycling – We found out why Bikes vary so much in Price – You get what you pay for - August 29, 2017
- Logan Lucky (2017) – Movie Review - August 25, 2017