Triumph & Glory Await Brave Warriors Who ‘Die For Valhalla’ In Old-Skool 2D Side-Scrolling Beat-Em-Up
Save The Viking World From Extinction In Action-Packed Arcade Adventure
San Francisco, CA, February 3rd 2017: Indie game developer and soon-to-be publisher Monster Couch is proud to announce their debut title Die For Valhalla! is off to a great start on KickStarter™ where the team is looking for aid to complete the development of their Viking-inspired beat-em-up. Die For Valhalla! is penned for official release in the spring of 2017 on PC, Xbox One, PS4, Mac and Linux – and features a ghostly witch sent to help Vikings save their world. Things are not what they seem, and you must enter a battle for death in a stunningly beautiful rogue-like environment.
Check out the games trailer.
Die For Valhalla! Challenges you to play a Valkyrie on a mission to turn Vikings into heroes through battles and heroic deeds like rescuing other warriors. Your efforts are measured through the amount of Glory they gain and for that, you are awarded with new abilities and bonuses. As you play, you will discover tales about Vikings and their Myths. You must seek the truth about yourself and the nature of the world. Things are, after all, not what they seem in mysterious Valhalla … The game includes seven types of Vikings to possess and summon, each with its own unique abilities and combos. With the right skills, you can even possess things and monsters! 4-player co-op (single-screen) action is available in the cool story- and death-match modes.
Die For Valhalla! Can be experienced first-hand at Casual Connect in Berlin or at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco.
Journalists interested in further information, additional assets, a developer interview or access to playable code are welcome to contact GAME PROMOTER™ by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Members of the press can benefit from checking out the games official presskit and are encouraged to visit the following Hotlinks for recent news and updates:
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018