Triumph & Glory Await Brave Warriors Who ‘Die For Valhalla’ In Old-Skool 2D Side-Scrolling Beat-Em-Up
Save The Viking World From Extinction In Action-Packed Arcade Adventure
San Francisco, CA, February 3rd 2017: Indie game developer and soon-to-be publisher Monster Couch is proud to announce their debut title Die For Valhalla! is off to a great start on KickStarter™ where the team is looking for aid to complete the development of their Viking-inspired beat-em-up. Die For Valhalla! is penned for official release in the spring of 2017 on PC, Xbox One, PS4, Mac and Linux – and features a ghostly witch sent to help Vikings save their world. Things are not what they seem, and you must enter a battle for death in a stunningly beautiful rogue-like environment.
Check out the games trailer.
Die For Valhalla! Challenges you to play a Valkyrie on a mission to turn Vikings into heroes through battles and heroic deeds like rescuing other warriors. Your efforts are measured through the amount of Glory they gain and for that, you are awarded with new abilities and bonuses. As you play, you will discover tales about Vikings and their Myths. You must seek the truth about yourself and the nature of the world. Things are, after all, not what they seem in mysterious Valhalla … The game includes seven types of Vikings to possess and summon, each with its own unique abilities and combos. With the right skills, you can even possess things and monsters! 4-player co-op (single-screen) action is available in the cool story- and death-match modes.
Die For Valhalla! Can be experienced first-hand at Casual Connect in Berlin or at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco.
Journalists interested in further information, additional assets, a developer interview or access to playable code are welcome to contact GAME PROMOTER™ by sending an email to email@example.com . Members of the press can benefit from checking out the games official presskit and are encouraged to visit the following Hotlinks for recent news and updates:
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017