Today the Eastman Kodak Company and its brand licensee, Twindom, announced the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner, a simple, powerful and mobile solution designed for the fast-growing 3D printed figurine market.
The new offering utilizes Twindom’s industry-leading hybrid 3D scanning technology to produce high resolution 3D scans that in turn are made into 3D printed figurines on a full color 3D printer. A cloud service makes it easy to manage by automatically processing the 3D scans from the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner and routing them to a full color 3D printing facility. Each 3D printed figurine is shipped to a customer’s home address 1-2 weeks after being ordered. The KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner is well suited to be set up in a variety of locations, including at events with heavy foot traffic.
“We’re delighted to be working with Kodak to bring 3D body scanning and 3D printing to customers everywhere,” said Will Drevno, co-founder of Twindom.
“The 3D market is a dynamic and growing category,” said Joel Satin, VP Brand Licensing, Kodak. “3D scanning and 3D figurines are important sectors to us. The KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner’s ease of operation, mobility and competitive pricing positions it as an incredibly exciting and fun application for both professional and consumer applications.”
The KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner and other Kodak products will be on display at the 2018 Consumer Electronic Show held in Las Vegas (LVCC South Hall 1, Booth #20612).
For more information, please visit www.kodak.com/go/3Dfullbodyscanner.
Founded in 2012, Twindom is a global leader in 3D body scanning technology with customers in 17 countries. Our full body 3D scanners are primarily used by 3D portrait businesses to make 3D printed figurines and R&D labs. We believe everyone in the world will, one day, have a 3D model of themselves as part of their digital identity for applications in online shopping (virtual fitting), virtual reality (be yourself), gaming (play as yourself), health and fitness (monitor your body image) and much more. We are focused on building tools and services that empower all of these applications. For more information, please visit http://web.twindom.com.
Kodak is a technology company focused on imaging. We provide — directly and through partnerships with other innovative companies — hardware, software, consumables and services to customers in graphic arts, commercial print, publishing, packaging, entertainment and commercial films, and consumer products markets. With our world-class R&D capabilities, innovative solutions portfolio and highly trusted brand, Kodak is helping customers around the globe to sustainably grow their own businesses and enjoy their lives. For additional information on Kodak, visit us at kodak.com, follow us on Twitter @Kodak, or like us on Facebook at Kodak.
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018