UBISOFT® ANNOUNCES FOR HONORTM OPEN BETA COMING FEB 9-12
FOR HONOR CLOSED BETA PEAKED AT #1 STREAMED GAME ON TWITCH ON THE FIRST DAY
OPEN BETA TRAILER: YOUTUBE
London, UK — February 1st, 2017 — Today, Ubisoft® announced that the For Honor™ Open Beta will be available to all players from February 9th to February 12th on current-gen consoles and PC. Prior to the Open Beta, and to continue the War of the Factions, Ubisoft will dispatch some of the fiercest celebrity warriors including Lauren Cohan, Jason Momoa, Alfie Allen and Demetrious Johnson, as well as several of the top Twitch streamers to pledge their swords in a live For Honor battle taking place on Tuesday, February 7th, at 10:00 p.m. UK time. This live War of the Factions competition, which will showcase the new Elimination mode, will be livestreamed on the For Honor Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/forhonorgame
Players can continue to hone their skills on the battlefield by joining the For Honor open beta from February 9th to February 12th. This beta will include the new Elimination mode, a best of five rounds four-versus-four match with no respawns. Elimination joins three additional modes playable in the open beta including Dominion, Brawl and Duel, and nine playable Heroes. At launch, For Honor will feature twelve playable Heroes and five different multiplayer modes.
The War of the Factions will continue into the open beta, giving more players a chance to fight for one of the three Factions – Knights, Samurai and Vikings. Following the closed beta, the Vikings led the War of the Factions, which pulled data from the performance of players across all three platforms. Although the Vikings are currently in the lead, Samurai and Knight players have the chance to lead their Faction to victory during the open beta and earn rewards when For Honor launches on February 14th, 2017.
For more information about For Honor, please follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ForHonorGame and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ForHonorGame . For the latest on all of Ubisoft’s games, please visit www.ubiblog.com .
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2015-16 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,394 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
© 2016 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. The For Honor logo, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017