Uproar.gg Partners with Hi-Rez Studios, Adds Paladins® to Gamer Rewards Lineup
Paladins’ fans may now earn rewards while playing hit team-based shooter
AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND – Jan. 27, 2017 –
Uproar.gg, the new Gamer Reward website where players can win real-life prizes for playing their favorite games, announced today that they have partnered with Hi-Rez Studios to bring their highly acclaimed team-based FPS Paladins®: Champions of the Realms to the Uproar.gg library. Uproar.gg is completely free to join and gamers who register can earn points just for playing popular games like League of Legends, Smite, and Halo 5, with many more games being added soon.
Paladins is a team-based shooter with strategy elements and deep character customization through its unique use of collectible cards. These cards amplify and augment a character’s core set of abilities in many interesting ways. Since its launch on Steam Early Access last year, the game has garnered rave reviews and has a rapidly growing community of avid players. Paladins is free-to-play for PC and current-generation consoles and is currently in beta. More information can be found at www.paladins.com.
Gamers who register on Uproar.gg can earn points by completing particular in-game objectives and/or interacting in the Uproar community. They can then use their earnings to enter raffles to win merchandise such as gaming peripherals from Razer and SteelSeries, in-game currency, special skins, gift cards, and more.
In addition, Uproar will also be regularly posting gaming event details on a global scale along with game updates and eSports information. Uproar users can join existing communities on the site or create their own communities based on their particular game interests.
For more information regarding Uproar.gg, please go to www.uproar.gg.
Charlie Meaden and Stefan Holman created Uproar to enable players to interact with their favorite games and communities through quests, challenges, and competitions. Having a background in and being huge fans and active contestants in online gaming and eSports events, Meaden and Holman saw a real gap in the market and developed the Uproar platform to allow game players to earn points and win real-world prizes and rewards.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017