Vacation (2015) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
To begin with I always loved the National Lampoon films, they were just perfect comedies, and here comes “Vacation (2015)” which is sort of an addition to the story as the next generation of Griswold’s take their road trip together. Typically when I am having a really rough day is it extremely hard for me to focus on anything, let a one a movie; I watched Vacation (2015) on one of my most horrible afternoons and I could not stop laughing. The cast for Vacation is perfect, the comedy, the story… omfg it was hysterical.
In the beginning I had thought that Vacation was a remake (it is not), the team that put together Vacation didn’t bother trying to remake the film, they made a great new film. It is funny, it’s on going, and like the National Lampoon films; it stays comically correct. Love this film, great stuff.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 4 stars
IMDB Info –
Rusty Griswold takes his own family on a road trip to “Walley World” in order to spice things up with his wife and reconnect with his sons.
Plot or Story Line –
Hoping to bring his family closer together and to recreate his childhood vacation for his own kids, an adult Rusty Griswold takes his wife and two sons on a cross-country road trip to Walley World. Needless to say, things don’t go quite as planned.
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017
- LONG AWAITED FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION ARRIVES NEXT MONTH - September 20, 2017
- It’s been an awesome ride so far - September 19, 2017
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017