Vacation (2015) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
To begin with I always loved the National Lampoon films, they were just perfect comedies, and here comes “Vacation (2015)” which is sort of an addition to the story as the next generation of Griswold’s take their road trip together. Typically when I am having a really rough day is it extremely hard for me to focus on anything, let a one a movie; I watched Vacation (2015) on one of my most horrible afternoons and I could not stop laughing. The cast for Vacation is perfect, the comedy, the story… omfg it was hysterical.
In the beginning I had thought that Vacation was a remake (it is not), the team that put together Vacation didn’t bother trying to remake the film, they made a great new film. It is funny, it’s on going, and like the National Lampoon films; it stays comically correct. Love this film, great stuff.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 4 stars
IMDB Info –
Rusty Griswold takes his own family on a road trip to “Walley World” in order to spice things up with his wife and reconnect with his sons.
Plot or Story Line –
Hoping to bring his family closer together and to recreate his childhood vacation for his own kids, an adult Rusty Griswold takes his wife and two sons on a cross-country road trip to Walley World. Needless to say, things don’t go quite as planned.
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017