Timeslip Softworks is pleased to announce the release of a preview demo and trailer to support its upcoming Kickstarter and Greeenlight campaigns for Vigilantes: an old school, crime themed, turn based tactical RPG for PC.
Vigilantes features a fresh, neo noir setting, tense tactical battles against three distinct gangs, deep character development, and a carefully crafted, gritty atmosphere. Vigilantes has been in full time development for more than 22 months, and the current preview demo is the result of more than 4,000 hours of development. In Vigilantes, players assume the role of Sam Contino, an idealist who is dragged down the rabbit hole of vigilantism after intervening in a violent mugging. Events unfold in the declining city of Reiker, home to memorable allies, dark happenings, and deadly enemies from three criminal organisations: mafia, paramilitary survivalists, and the Church of the Final Exodus.
Simultaneous Kickstarter and Greenlight campaigns will launch on September 28th at 12:00 GMT. The web addresses for these campaigns are not yet available; please send an email to email@example.com should you wish to be notified on launch, or required further information.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017