Timeslip Softworks is pleased to announce the release of a preview demo and trailer to support its upcoming Kickstarter and Greeenlight campaigns for Vigilantes: an old school, crime themed, turn based tactical RPG for PC.
Vigilantes features a fresh, neo noir setting, tense tactical battles against three distinct gangs, deep character development, and a carefully crafted, gritty atmosphere. Vigilantes has been in full time development for more than 22 months, and the current preview demo is the result of more than 4,000 hours of development. In Vigilantes, players assume the role of Sam Contino, an idealist who is dragged down the rabbit hole of vigilantism after intervening in a violent mugging. Events unfold in the declining city of Reiker, home to memorable allies, dark happenings, and deadly enemies from three criminal organisations: mafia, paramilitary survivalists, and the Church of the Final Exodus.
Simultaneous Kickstarter and Greenlight campaigns will launch on September 28th at 12:00 GMT. The web addresses for these campaigns are not yet available; please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to be notified on launch, or required further information.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017