Viktor, a Steampunk Adventure is coming to Steam on March 17, 2017
“Viktor, a Steampunk Adventure” is a beautiful 2D point and click adventure game set in a cartoonish early 20th century. The story follows Viktor, a wild boar who tries to cope with the loss of his job by going on a quest to become a new Emperor of Austria-Hungary.
This game features many hours of fun gameplay with a dozen minigames, from puzzles to fight sequences to race games. Viktor’s crazy journey takes him through beautifully drawn steampunk versions of Vienna, Krakow, Prague, Budapest, even Dante’s Inferno.
What’s a good game without good characters? Apart from a lot of silly random encounters, Viktor will encounter many famous figures, such as Franz Kafka, H.G. Wells, Nikola Tesla, Lake Kubilius, Dr. Jekyll and many, many more.
The people making it are three game enthusiasts from Croatia, united under the name “Studio Spektar”. During the two years of its development, Viktor received media coverage on many adventure gaming portals and won the Most Creative Upcoming Indie Game award on one of the biggest games shows in Europe, Reboot Infogamer. After two years of development, the game is set to be released on Steam on March 17.
Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/550990
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017