Viktor, a Steampunk Adventure is coming to Steam on March 17, 2017
“Viktor, a Steampunk Adventure” is a beautiful 2D point and click adventure game set in a cartoonish early 20th century. The story follows Viktor, a wild boar who tries to cope with the loss of his job by going on a quest to become a new Emperor of Austria-Hungary.
This game features many hours of fun gameplay with a dozen minigames, from puzzles to fight sequences to race games. Viktor’s crazy journey takes him through beautifully drawn steampunk versions of Vienna, Krakow, Prague, Budapest, even Dante’s Inferno.
What’s a good game without good characters? Apart from a lot of silly random encounters, Viktor will encounter many famous figures, such as Franz Kafka, H.G. Wells, Nikola Tesla, Lake Kubilius, Dr. Jekyll and many, many more.
The people making it are three game enthusiasts from Croatia, united under the name “Studio Spektar”. During the two years of its development, Viktor received media coverage on many adventure gaming portals and won the Most Creative Upcoming Indie Game award on one of the biggest games shows in Europe, Reboot Infogamer. After two years of development, the game is set to be released on Steam on March 17.
Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/550990
- Defile Your Sanity with Outlast 2 and Outlast Trinity on April 25th - April 24, 2017
- REMOTHERED: TORMENTED FATHERS comes to Steam Greenlight - April 24, 2017
- H1Z1: King of the Kill – Game News - April 24, 2017
- We’re Expanding again - April 24, 2017
- It’s been very busy at WoodBangers Entertainment - April 20, 2017
- The Dark Tapes (2017) – Movie Review - April 12, 2017
- Icon for Hire Touring This Spring - April 4, 2017
- NIER: AUTOMATA SHIPMENTS AND DIGITAL SALES EXCEED ONE MILLION - April 4, 2017
- Willy-Nilly Knight is coming - April 4, 2017
- Miko Mole Just Released In North America - April 4, 2017