The Visit (2015)
Movie Review –
What was M. Night Shyamalan thinking when he made this sad excuse for a film? If there was an award for misrepresented films it should be given to M. Night Shyamalan, as every movie he puts out tends to be promoted as something that it isn’t. Remember “The Village”? It was a film promoted as some huge horror film that was actually a love story, yes that movie for what it actually was turned out to be fair; this movie “The Visit” turned out to be a crock. 94 minutes of a movie and 84 minutes of it was a complete waste of the eyes to see, it’s like The Blair Witch meets…… well that was it. An epic failure on this movie, it’s just a money grabber as you sit in your seat and try not to fall asleep until the last few minutes of the movie when the action starts and well… the end. I knew from the beginning when I saw the advertising for The Visit that it wasnt going to be what the marketing said, but I did hope that the movie would’ve been worth watching. If you’ve heard this movie is great by anyone then it’s obvious after you wasted your money to watch it that you shouldn’t listen to the person who said it ever again. So many of our readers have asked about this movie to the point I broke down and watched it, now I have their answer. This movie is a very long wait of watching two kids run around with cameras until the story concludes, very cheaply done. As for the acting, anyone with some words in front of them could’ve done it, omg I want my 94 minutes back. I used to always say that the worst movies ever made was “The Expendables” until now.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars:1
IMDB Info –
A single mother finds that things in her family’s life go very wrong after her two young children visit their grandparents.
Plot or Story Line –
Two children are sent to their grandparents house to spend a week with their grandparents while their single mom goes on a relaxing vacation with her boyfriend. One of the kids, Becca, decides to film a documentary about her grandparents in order to help her mom reconnect with her parents and also find out some things about her parents as well. While filming the documentary, however, Becca and her little brother, Tyler, discover a dark secret about their grandparents.
- For the love of the Suffering the training wheels have been removed #adventurecycling - February 17, 2018
- What’s Up. - February 2, 2018
- Let’s bring in 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018