I was asked to do this review on Vito Jump ‘n’ roll, and I have to say it gave me lots of amusement. It is developed by Gang of.one. I tested it on Android, on my phone, which is a Samsung Galaxy 3, and it supported it. My Samsung Galaxy tablet with android version 4.1.2 was having none of it.
Vito is a little black, fluffy ball with big eyes and determined eyebrows. He’s a rather cute being who is on an adventure. The Game is a 2D platform, Indie game with puzzles and obstacles that require exact balance and poise to finish the level. Collect the bones for extra points. Good co-ordination and timing is a must. I got to level 7 and I’m not sure how many times I killed poor little Vito…. Okay, it was a lot! But it was great fun and very addictive. It wasn’t until I killed my phone did I realize how long I’d actually been playing it. When you’ve used your lives, it only takes 20 minutes for Vito to recharge.
There are adverts during play, but if you want to, you have the option to purchase ‘The super Vito pack’, this will also give you the extra feature of the ‘time trials’. There are price options and you decide how much you want to pay starting 0.99 up to 3.09, very cool. Yes, I purchased it.
Vito Jump ‘n’ Roll is a physics based puzzle platformer game with awesome gameplay, memorable characters and beautiful art.
⭐ Game Fact Sheet
|Developer||gang of one|
|Release Date||September 2016|
|Price||Free with Ads (removable with in app purchase)|
⭐ Game Description
You play as a being called Vito and your mission is it to find Vito’s lost best buddy, a little dog.
Defeat enemies, collect bones, solve puzzles, use power ups and fight bosses on your way to find the lost dog.
⭐ Game Features
- 30 rich in variety levels
- Various puzzles
- Challenging obstacles
- Mean boss fights
- Funny power ups like wings or glue
- Story mode
- Time trial mode
First off I wanted to say thank you to Suzi (fam and member of WoodBanger Entertainment) for her feedback above on this game VITO Jump ‘n’ Roll via Android. I played VITO Jump ‘n’ Roll on IOS and from the moment I launched it I was hooked. VITO Jump ‘n’ Roll is an amazingly fun and cute game where we get to take Vio on his journey while he stops from time to time to leave a little fart to pass the time. LOL. I enjoyed playing this so much that I had to reach out to some of the team at WoodBangers to have them all install it to see for themselves. I give VITO Jump ‘n’ Roll 5 stars as it is a very impressive game with great mechanics, the look and feel are superb! Too damn cute, great job GangOf.One!
♥ Additional Credits
|Level Design||Juergen Lang, Babsi ♥|
|Music||Opening and ending scene by@ninichimusic(ninichimusic.com)|
|Translations||Italian and French by@_lilyblack_|
- We’ve Started Mountain Biking - August 21, 2017
- Attack on Titan 2 – Game News - August 21, 2017
- Monster Hunter: World – Game News - August 18, 2017
- Spintires: MudRunner – Game News - August 18, 2017
- In Another World With My Smartphone (2017) – Anime Review - August 16, 2017
- Join us in Twitch – We’re Live at least 1 time a day everyday - August 16, 2017
- Are you a True Nerd or a True PC Gamer? - August 16, 2017
- Black Mirror – Game News - August 16, 2017
- DESTINY 2 PC AVAILABILITY AND TRAILER - August 16, 2017
- ARK: Survival Evolved – Extensive Hands-On Experience Available At gamescom 2017 - August 15, 2017