Independent developer and publisher Digital Extremes kicks off the New Year with the infectious The Glast Gambit, the first Warframe® update of 2017. Releasing today on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One, The Glast Gambit arms players with the Infested powers of the newest Warframe, Nidus, and gives them a new Quest, Weapons, Customizations, Mods, and more.
The Glast Gambit is free and ready to dive into for all players who have completed last year’s biggest cinematic quest, The War Within. Summoned by Ergo Glast of the Perrin Sequence to the outpost known as the Mycona Colony, players will uncover the colonist’s questionable practices and a mysterious figure key to their success. Profit-driven Corpus aristocrat, Nef Anyo, has stolen the children of the Mycona and it’s up to the Tenno to bring them back. Confront Nef in The Index and beat him at his own game, but beware Tenno, not all is as it seems.
- the Highlight Video on YouTube HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcqNICiEe5E&feature=youtu.be
Key The Glast Gambit update feature:
- NEW WARFRAME: Plague your enemies with the Infested powers of Lotus’ newest warrior, Nidus. Spread the Infestation by spawning maggots that seek nearby enemies, manifest plagued tendrils to immobilize foes, and redistribute the damage you take to infected victims.
- NEW COSMETICS: New community-made Customizations from the TennoGen program have arrived on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One! Console players can now get their hands on the Volt Amp Skin, Volt Arrester Helmet, Mag Orbit Skin, Chroma Tarrasque Helmet and the Excalibur Sentient Slayer Skin from the Market to stylize their Warframe.
- NEW QUEST: Nef Anyo has stolen the children of the Mycona Colony, and the Tenno must challenge Nef in The Index and beat him at his own game.
- NEW WEAPONS: Handle new Weapons and Customizations with care as they have been corrupted by the Infestation.
- – Wield this symbiotic burst-rifle designed to leech health to forge its ammo, and then restore health with each headshot.
- – Rip into the enemy with fists of razor sharp cartilage. Steals health with each critical hit.
- RIVEN MODS: Expand your strength by wielding a new Riven Mod for Secondary Weapons – but know that you must prove yourself before their powers are revealed.
- THORAC SYANDANA: Drape yourself with the new sinuous spine of Infested anatomy.
The Glast Gambit follows The War Within, Digital Extremes’ biggest, most comprehensive Warframe® update of 2016, on PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One. Catapulting Warframe to the top three most played games on Steam at its launch, The War Within drives players on a chilling journey through new missions, planets, and stunning lore-filled cinematics.
Warframe boasts an active community of more than 26 million registered players. Please visit the official Warframe website at www.warframe.com to join the community and download the game. To keep up with the latest updates from the development team, be sure to follow Warframe on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017