Players can now get gold, premium access, vehicles, ships and aircraft in the Premium Shop using 150 alternatives to credit or debit cards.
San Francisco, CA — Paymentwall partners with Wargaming, the leading game developer and publisher behind World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, and World of Warships, to allow players to complete a purchase using alternative payment methods, such as Sofort in Germany, iDeal in Netherlands, Poli in Australia, Mercadopago in Brazil, Paysbuy in Thailand, Neosurf in France, and many more.
“We are proud to partner with such a globally successful game company,” said Benoit Boisset, COO of Paymentwall. “We will make sure that every player will find the way to pay online, providing the highest conversion rate in every region, whether it’s Germany, Indonesia, Brazil or any other country in the world.”
World of Tanks Premium Shop
Wargaming, an award-winning online game developer and publisher , has over 15 games in its portfolio. Currently, Wargaming is focused on team-based MMO war series dedicated to the mid-20th century warfare that includes the armored World of Tanks, the flight combat World of Warplanes, and the naval World of Warships. These games are free to play, and players can use gold, premium access, vehicles, ships and aircrafts to improve their gaming experience.
“Our players from Europe, Latin America, Asia can now conveniently pay with their favorite payment methods,” said Matthieu Chapelle, Deputy Head of Global Payments of Wargaming. “We are glad to have found a reliable payment partner that can quickly react to our requests.”
The strategic partnership between Paymentwall and Wargaming allows players to use prepaid cards, bank transfers, cash-based payments to complete a purchase.
About Paymentwall (www.paymentwall.com )
Paymentwall is the leading global payments provider. The company has integrated over 150 payment method worldwide to offer global payments coverage for users in more than 190 countries with credit and debit cards, mobile payments, e-wallets, bank transfers, prepaid cards and many others. Notable business partners of Paymentwall include SEGA, Bandai Namco, Shopify, Game Insight, iRacing, Tencent, and Gameforge.
About Wargaming (www.wargaming.net )
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher and one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO market. Founded as a privately held company in 1998, Wargaming has shipped over 15 titles. Currently, Wargaming is focused on its team-based MMO war series dedicated to the mid-20th century warfare that includes the armored World of Tanks, the flight combat World of Warplanes, and the naval World of Warships. The three intertwined titles form a common gaming universe integrated within the portal www.wargaming.net .
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017