Three New Levels of Fun Added Today
STOCKHOLM DEC 15, 2016 – Independent game developer Fatshark adds the new DLC Karak Azgaraz to their hit game Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide today.
“I’m told Karak Azgaraz is a splendid sight.” Franz Lohner, Innkeeper of the Red Moon Inn.
Set among the snowy peaks of the Grey Mountains, our heroes are once again tasked with foiling the Skaven’s devious plot. This time, players must fight through snow, ice and ancient Dwarfen halls to stop them before they get to the Dwarfs.
“Karak Azgaraz brings three new levels to the world of Vermintide, and the rats are meaner than ever – below zero temperature will make anyone cranky.” says Martin Wahlund, CEO Fatshark.
• New Map: Khazid Kro – Journey through the outlying settlement of Khazid Kro
• New Map: The Cursed Rune – Explore the snow covered Grey Mountains
• New Map: Chain of Fire – Make your way to the top of the mountain to set the beacon
• New Weapon: Warpick for the Dwarf Ranger
• New Weapon: Falchion for the Witch Hunter
• Three New Achievements
“If you have a hard time finding a holiday gift for that gamer that has it all, the Karak Azgaraz DLC is the solution to your problems.” says Sven Folkesson, COO Fatshark and famous from that one stream on Twitch. https://www.twitch.tv/sevadus/v/100274863
Warhammer: The End Times – Vermintide on Steamhttp://store.steampowered.com/app/235540/
Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and established in 2004 independent developer Fatshark is comprised of a team of over 60 experienced games developers, who strive to create compelling interactive experiences. Apart from Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide, the team has previously developed titles including Lead and Gold, Krater and War of the Roses. For more information, visit www.fatsharkgames.com
About Games Workshop®
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L) is based in Nottingham, UK. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 400 of its own Hobby centres, the Internet and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop can be found at www.games-workshop.com and further details about all of Games Workshop’s licensees and their products are at licensing.games-workshop.com.
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017
- LONG AWAITED FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION ARRIVES NEXT MONTH - September 20, 2017
- It’s been an awesome ride so far - September 19, 2017
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017