Players will be able to raise character level quickly with additional EXP, transfer characters to the original servers for free and enjoy increased item drops.
Seoul, Korea – September 28th, 2016 – WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, today announced that the full-3D MMORPG MU Online will open a new event server, titled Speed Event Server, on October 4th.
The server will go live after the scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, October 4th, 2016 (UTC), and will run for 4 weeks only. Once players enter the Speed Event Server with a “Gold Channel Ticket”, they will receive 1 billion Zen, an additional EXP buff, an increased item drop rate up to +900% and an increased quest item drop rate for class upgrade. The maximum level players can achieve in the Speed Event Server is 600. Full details about the Speed Event Server have been revealed on the official MU Online website:http://muonline.webzen.com/news/events/22141/speed-event-server-grand-opens-on-10-04-utc
In addition to these advantages, players will be able to transfer their characters to the original servers, including Helheim, Midgard, Titan, and Asgard for free for a limited time only. After their characters are transferred, they will get special items according to character level. Further details on the character transfer will be announced on the official MU Online website later.
Furthermore, the MU Online team is currently working on the upcoming content update MU: Season 11-2, coming in November of this year.
Meanwhile, WEBZEN is working on the release of its upcoming hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG MU LEGEND. MU LEGEND, another addition to the MU Series, is the prequel to WEBZEN‘s original title MU Online, and is a highly anticipated MMO with powerful hack ‘n’ slash combat, various PVP modes and stunning graphics. The first global CBT is set to begin on October 25th, 2016 (UTC).
For more information on the game and upcoming events, interested players are invited to check out MU Online‘s official website at:http://muonline.webzen.com/, and join the official Facebook community at:https://www.facebook.com/MUWEBZEN/ .
About MU ONLINE
MU ONLINE is a full-3D MMORPG and one of the leading online games developed in Korea. MU is a compelling fantasy RPG based on the legendary continent of MU, where players can choose from seven unique classes – Dark Knight, Fairy Elf, Dark Wizard, Summoner, Rage Fighter, Magic Gladiator, Dark Lord or Grow Lancer. MU ONLINE is a pioneer of 3D MMORPGs, which has established the basic framework that many online games continue to utilize today.
Webzen Inc. (KOSDAQ) is a global developer and publisher of MMORPGs MU Origin, MU ONLINE, CONTINENT OF THE NINTH SEAL (C9), the METINseries and an array of exciting game titles slated for release in the global game market.
WEBZEN has expanded its service to Europe, North and South America and other countries by operating its global game portal webzen.com with 60 million players from all over the world. WEBZEN is currently working on the releases of PC MMORPG MU LEGEND and mobile golf game SHOT ONLINE M, amongst other game titles. Further information on WEBZEN and its games can be found at www.webzen.com .
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018