Hey, gang! We’ve been busy as usual around the office, but not only the normal workload; we’ve also been making quite a few changes around here. Over the last few weeks, we’ve been working on our New Events system to help us keep the latest movies, conventions, and game releases right on the calendar so we all may keep up with them. We’ve also been in the process of eliminating some features that were in The WoodShed and bringing them more to the public.
We’ve had a really cool system in The WoodShed called “Places” for some time now. Over time we noticed that Places wasn’t really something we wanted for just the community to access, we wanted the world to be able to use it too. We love our mom and pops shops around the world and our goal with Places was so we could find new awesome places to shop and support while others could find new and add some too. Well over time we decided to start doing away with our Places system and integrate what we have just launched today, our NEW “Business Directory“!
We finished the work on it a few moments ago and have opened the door to anyone who wants to go check it out, and if you want to post your business, band, etc; well it’s simple. The first thing you need to do is go to the Business Directory and start your listing. This process will walk you through everything and when you’re complete, you’ll have an active WoodBangers Shop account to control your listing and your listing will stay there for 365 days. Now, I know you’re thinking well just how much is this gonna cost? To answer that question, to list your listing on our Business Directory it cost $5.00 a year; or you can feature it for a little more. As our directory gets built up we will start bridging the system globally across our sites so listings may get saw more and more.
We’ve set up a ton of various categories for the listings so it fit basically about everything we ourselves would search. Give it a shot, and please do keep in mind that even if you have a profile in The WoodShed, you still need to create an account in the Shop site.
Thanks for the support and we hope you like the cool new features.
- NieR: Automata (2017) – Game Review - March 24, 2017
- CHIPS (2017) – Movie Review - March 24, 2017
- Wednesday 13 Reveals New Album Details, Drops Video for “What the Night Brings” - March 24, 2017
- RAMMSTEIN TO RELEASE CONCERT FILM MASTERPIECE RAMMSTEIN PARIS ON MAY 19 - March 24, 2017
- House of Lords “Saint Of The Lost Souls” Available Today on Frontiers Music Srl - March 24, 2017
- We’ve made some changes – come try them out - March 17, 2017
- Trove Officially Launches on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One - March 15, 2017
- Hot Games on the Horizon and we cannot wait to play them - March 15, 2017
- Viktor, a Steampunk Adventure is coming to Steam on March 17, 2017 - March 15, 2017
- ALESTORM – NEW ALBUM ‘NO GRAVE BUT THE SEA’! - March 10, 2017