Tactical RPG Willy-Nilly Knight is coming
Get ready! Great mix of traditional fantasy and British folklore will be premiere on the 18 May, 2017
Double Dice Games is proud to announce that their fantasy tactical open-world RPG with turn-based battle system Willy-Nilly Knight will be available on 18 May, 2017. You will become Arthur, the reluctant hero in the middle of strange and unexplainable events. An intriguing story, a beautiful fantasy world and a plenty of charismatic NPC awaits you in this game. Furthermore the fascinating and well-balanced battle system will give pleasure for advanced tacticians.
Watch the Gameplay Trailer here:
· Only for true strategists. The tactical battle system of Willy-Nilly Knight will force you to show your best. Plan your actions carefully. Find the combination of skills for each situation. Choose the best options to solve every problem and you will become a true hero.
· Equipment does matter. Loot defeated enemies for better armor and weapons or craft it by yourself. Every piece of equipment could change your play-style and potential of your team.
· A beautiful, beautiful world. An art style of Willy-Nilly Knight perfectly suits for calm leisure evenings. You will be a hero of your own adventure with a pinch of humor and a dozen of Easter eggs for those fond of movies and British folklore.
For more information please visit http://willynillyknight.com/.
Willy-Nilly Knight will be available at Steam on 18 May, 2017.
- Defile Your Sanity with Outlast 2 and Outlast Trinity on April 25th - April 24, 2017
- REMOTHERED: TORMENTED FATHERS comes to Steam Greenlight - April 24, 2017
- H1Z1: King of the Kill – Game News - April 24, 2017
- We’re Expanding again - April 24, 2017
- It’s been very busy at WoodBangers Entertainment - April 20, 2017
- The Dark Tapes (2017) – Movie Review - April 12, 2017
- Icon for Hire Touring This Spring - April 4, 2017
- NIER: AUTOMATA SHIPMENTS AND DIGITAL SALES EXCEED ONE MILLION - April 4, 2017
- Willy-Nilly Knight is coming - April 4, 2017
- Miko Mole Just Released In North America - April 4, 2017