Alternative history comes alive in Operation Sealion and Kennedy’s War
September 20, 2017 – Wargaming today announced the latest installment of War Stories is now live on World of Tanks Console. The first two single and coop player game mode stories launched this past August exclusive to PlayStation®4, PlayStation®4 Pro, Xbox One and Xbox 360, and is continuing its content launch with the newest campaign – Operation Sealion. Additional War Stories will be unveiled over time offering historical, alternate history and fantasy stories, with the next campaign Kennedy’s War arriving in October.
Operation Sealion is an alternative historical campaign that plunges tankers directly into a chaotic battlefield where British forces are facing off against a relentless German invasion. The challenging three-part series instantly launches tankers into battle, where the defending player must pilot the Cromwell Resistance tank to combat waves of powerful German vehicles, recapture enemy airfields and go head to head as rival forces attempt to overtake London.
Kennedy’s War takes an alternate look on history in the wake of the Cuban Missile Crisis as the Soviet installation of nuclear missiles near the America border sparks conflict between the two nations. Tankers will need to diffuse the situation to determine fate of the world as the Cold War turns hot – coming to console in October.
Additional Xbox Achievements and PlayStation®4 trophies will be awarded for completion of the first three available campaigns. The Challenge Mode will be offered for each campaign after the first successful playthrough allowing any tank in the arsenal to be brought onto the battlefield.
For more information on War Stories and World of Tanks on console visit: Console.worldoftanks.com
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher and one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO market. Founded as a privately held company in 1998, Wargaming has shipped over 15 titles. Currently, Wargaming is focused on its team-based MMO war series dedicated to the mid-20th century warfare that includes the armored World of Tanks, the flight combat World of Warplanes, and the naval World of Warships. The three intertwined titles form a common gaming universe integrated within the portal www.wargaming.net .
As part of its multiplatform line-up, the company has introduced World of Tanks on Xbox and World of Tanks Blitz on mobile platforms, Windows 10 PCs and Mac OS X. Launched in 2014 and 2015, World of Tanks on Xbox introduced epic tank-on-tank battles to console gamers and offers the first cross-platform gaming experience between Xbox 360 and Xbox One. In 2016, Wargaming released World of Tanks for PlayStation®4, continuing its console campaign.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017