Puzzle Game Featuring Motivational Quotes Now Available on the App Store
CINCINNATI, Ohio – January 3, 2017 – Wrinkle-free Games, LLC announced today their new game, Quote Blast, is now available exclusively for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Quote Blast is a unique iOS puzzler that mixes 99 geometric brain teasers with motivational quotes, just in time for keeping those New Year’s resolutions!
Tap any puzzle symbol to blast shrapnel in 4 directions. Destroy all symbols in the given number taps to solve the puzzle and reveal the hidden quotation. Mark your favorite quotes for fast future reference. All puzzles are solvable in three or fewer taps. Perfect for on-the-go gaming!
“Puzzle gamers will love the app’s combination of intuitive game mechanics and geometrical brain teasers”, said David Miller, President of Wrinkle-free Games. “A hint system prevents gamers from getting stuck on even the most challenging puzzles”, said Miller.
Quote Blast is now available for $0.99 in the U.S. and priced accordingly in other regions. Quote Blast is available worldwide from the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 9 or later.
Please visit http://www.wrinklefreegames.com/games/quoteBlast.html for more information including screen shots and gameplay video of Quote Blast.
About Wrinkle-free Games
Wrinkle-free Games, LLC, located near Cincinnati, Ohio, is dedicated to creating casual computer apps with family oriented themes. David Miller, a veteran in the computer games industry, founded this independent games studio in 2008.
Quote Blast is the company’s fifth iOS app. Prior releases include:
- Picket Fences, a collection of 10 original rummy-based card games
- Snake Xing for iPad, a retro arcade game supporting 4 simultaneous players
- Planktopop 2, a match-3 bubble shooter
- Jolly Lights, a video creation app for decorating photos with strands of virtual holiday lights
Picket Fences, Planktopop, and Wrinkle-free Games are registered trademarks of Wrinkle-free Games, LLC. Quote Blast, Jolly Lights, and Snake Xing are trademarks of Wrinkle-free Games, LLC. Apple, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Link to Quote Blast gameplay on the iPhone:
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017