X-Tactics – Mobile Game Review
First thing out of the gate that caught my attention about X-Tactics (“Cross-Tactics”) was the amazing graphics and the background music while it prepared the assets; superb job. The next thing that got my attention was the use of GPS to make better use of the games features such as weather and more. Dont worry gang its all for good game play and nothing to worry about. I actually found this to be an amazing feature to the game.
X-Tactics (“Cross-Tactics”) is a beautifully put together game, the play style is simple and fun though I must point out the mechanics behind putting this game together were perfectly crafted; excellent coding on the team’s part.
I’ve had a ton of game review request to hit my inbox though this one has stuck out a lot, we highly suggest giving it a shot.
Rating (1-5 stars): 5
About the Game:
X-Tactics (“Cross-Tactics”) is an episodic tactical RPG, which blends tactical and fighting game mechanics for a fresh take on the genre; and also offers an online collaborative urban exploration sandbox experience to players, by leveraging GPS and other real world data streams.
Taking place in a world where top-secret government agencies and secret societies, maintain the world order, X-Tactics puts players in command of a ragtag cast of secret agents, adventurers, and treasure hunters, risking their lives to keep the truth in check. Wrapped in dark humour and a stylish anime punk art style, X-Tactics brings a new twist to modern conspiracy theories and urban legends, by placing the player in the shoes of those that know, and manipulate, the truth to maintain the peace and civil order.
Release: November 30, 2015 (Android), April 1, 2016 (iOS)
JP Release: Summer 2016, Japan (Android/iOS)
Platforms: iOS, Android
Genre: Tactical RPG & Urban Exploration
- Turn-based tactical combat with real time fighting game elements.
- In-game battle conditions affected by real world location and data
- (e.g Zombie enemies are strong at night and weak during the day).
- A wide variety of unique characters each with their own special abilities and story arcs.
- Turf Wars mode where players challenge other players for control of real world “Turf”.
- Hundreds of levels within all difficulty levels, both for shorter and longer play sessions.
- Weekly updates with themed events containing new characters, stories and levels!
- Synchronous PvP
- Co-op play
Games Website: http://www.x-tactics.com/
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017
- Black Desert Online – Game News - August 29, 2017
- Rune: Ragnarok – Game News - August 29, 2017
- Cycling – We found out why Bikes vary so much in Price – You get what you pay for - August 29, 2017
- Logan Lucky (2017) – Movie Review - August 25, 2017