YS ORIGIN IS NOW AVAILABLE ON PLAYSTATION®4 AND ON MAY 30 ON PLAYSTATION®VITA
Paris, France – February, 21 2017 – DotEmu, developer and publisher specializing in modern releases of beloved retro games, is thrilled to announce that Ys Origin is now available on PlayStation®4. Initially released in Japan in 2006, Ys Origin remains one of the best action-RPGs of all time!
Following a devastating demonic invasion, the twin Goddesses use their magic to bring the inhabitants of legendary Ys safely into the sky. While the demons work to construct Devil’s Tower and reach the humans’ new abode, the Goddesses disappear. As a mighty warrior or a cunning mage, you must seek the Goddesses in Devil’s Tower. With your swordsmanship and spells, can you banish evil from the land of your ancestors?
Authentically recreated for PS4, Ys Origin has been enhanced with brand-new features while keeping true to the original spirit of the series.
• Several playable characters, each with unique skillsets and powers
• Different storylines to discover
• 3 game modes: Story, Time Attack, Arena Mode
• Epic boss battles
• A breathtaking art direction and captivating story
• Optimization of the visuals and effects
• A stirring soundtrack
• Available in Japanese, English, and for the first time in French, Italian, German, and Spanish
• Trophies, online leaderboards.
Ys Origin is now available for $19.99 exclusively on PlayStation®4
SPECIAL OFFER: a free theme for any purchase before March 5th.
© Nihon Falcom Corporation. All rights reserved. © 2017 DotEmu SAS, All rights reserved
DotEmu is a french video game company specializing in modern releases of beloved retro games. Our mission is simple: give every gamer access to yesteryear’s classic video games on today’s platforms, including PC, mobile, console and more. DotEmu is proud to have worked with some of the gaming industry’s most prestigious companies, including Square Enix (Final Fantasy series), SNK (Metal Slug and fatal Fury Series) and Ubisoft (Heroes of Might and Magic III HD).
Our passionate team has worked on dozens of high-profile projects, including Ys Chronicles I & II (mobile), R-Type I & II (mobile), Another World (mobile, PC), Double Dragon Trilogy (mobile, PC), Titan Quest (mobile), Pang Adventures (mobile, PC, console), NEO TURF MASTERS (mobile) and more. Founded in 2007, DotEmu leverages its considerable technological know-how to maintain the original spirit of classic games while giving them a second life as rediscovered gems for a new generation of gamers.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017